Release date (January 8, 2022)
We are proud of your visit to Walking Challenge application.
We provide “Walking Challenge” application services online to our users, which offers many features and services that you can use according to the terms and conditions of this document. Please read this document and see all its terms, as it represents the legal contract between you and the application.
In applying the provisions of this agreement, wherever contained in it, the following words and phrases have the meaning outlined associated to each of them:
“Laws” refer to the laws applicable in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
“Walking Challenge”, “application”, “we” or “our” refers to Walking Challenge application and Walking Challenge Company for Entertainment in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
“User”, “you” or “your” refers to the person who uses Walking Challenge application, visits it, orders to buy services through it, or visits the content available through the application.
“Services” refers to the application services which includes but is not limited to converting steps gained from walking to points or virtual currency that can be used inside the application.
“Competitions” refers to walking competitions that are conducted between the registered users of the application wishing to participate in such competitions.
“Virtual Currency” refers to our virtual currency that is accepted for payment and buying inside the application.
“Store” refers to the customized online store inside the application through which you can buy our services and digital products that we offer through the application.
1. The application provides the services of converting the steps gained from walking to points or virtual currency inside the application, and the user can use them in more than one way, either by getting into walking competitions with other participants in the application or buying what is offered in the application’s store.
2. The application allows you to buy the virtual currency on the application, it also allows you to buy from the application’s store whether by your own virtual currency or by direct payment using our payment methods.
3. The application allows you to get into walking challenge competitions with other registered participants in the application.
4. Walking Challenge application allows multiple payment methods in accordance with payment policy adopted by us, which is suitable for all users of Walking Challenge application in national and global currency.
1. You declare that you have the legal capacity necessary for concluding and accepting this agreement. With your use of the services of “Walking Challenge” you agree on this agreement and you declare are that you are legally bound by the terms and conditions provided for in this document or its amendments.
2. The user must be legally qualified to enter into this Agreement with us and he must be 4 years and older at the time of using our application. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of “Walking Challenge” application under this User Agreement or at law, “Walking Challenge” application reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the application or the membership of any person if “Walking Challenge” application believes that person is under the age of 4 years.
1. This agreement contains all contractual items governing the legal relationship between all parties, and therefore any other provisions are not stipulated in this agreement will not be attached to it, and will not have legal consequences. Any contracts signed between Walking Challenge application and any party as well as all agreements made via Walking Challenge application services such as messages, chat, pages of services, requests and other matters complementary to this agreement are excepted.
2. Through your registration to get an account via Walking Challenge application or via clicking for accepting the conditions of the service upon claiming so via Walking Challenge application, you shall be considered to have implemented this agreement and the other conditions of the service online and it shall be legally enforceable for you from the date of registering your account or from the date of clicking for accepting the conditions of the service.
3. With your use of the services of “Walking Challenge” you agree on this agreement and you declare are that you are legally bound by the terms and conditions provided for in this document or its amendments.
(5) Conditions of The Account
2. You can use the application if you are more than 4 years old, and you must have the legal capacity to use the application according to the applicable regulations of your country.
3. The user must register on the application with a decent name, and undertakes not to register with any unknown, unreal or misleading names and once you register as a user, you acknowledge that you are the legal representative of this person.
4. The user shall be bound to create one account in the application and you shall be prohibited from having more than one account with us.
5. The user must register for membership on Walking Challenge application with his mobile number and email, so that he can receive any notifications sent to him from Walking Challenge application.
6. The user shall be bound to provide accurate information about himself and not to use any nature data or related to third parties.
7. The user shall be bound not to share the data of his account such as user name and password with any person and not to grant the authority of using your account to any person and not to assign your account to any person without our consent In all cases the user is committed to all the transactions made through his account on the application.
8. The membership on the application is provided with a licensing system for using the membership, so we have the right to revoke this License and terminate the membership at any time without providing any reasons.
9. We reserve the right to cancel the account that haven’t been confirmed yet. Also, the application has the right to deactivate the user’s inactive account for three months.
(6) The Points and Virtual Currency
1. The application provides a system of collecting points and a system of gaining virtual currency, and the customer can have the points and virtual currency by the steps of walking or by buying with money through our available payment methods.
2. The user agrees that the points and virtual currency are only for use inside Walking Challenge application, and the user cannot transact or use them outside the application in any way.
3. Points and virtual currency cannot be converted to money outside the application, and therefore the user cannot ask for converting the points and virtual currency or get money instead of them.
4. The points and virtual currency are for personal use inside the application, and they are not authorized to be transferred from one user’s account to another inside the application.
5. The user is not allowed to sell the points or virtual currency to anyone else without obtaining our written consent, the user is also not allowed to commit cheating or fraud by using points or virtual currency.
1. The application offers walking competitions between the participants and participation in the competitions requires that the user be registered on the application as well as paying by points or virtual currency or paying money through the application.
2. Competitions between users are conducted according to the mechanisms approved by the application, and the results are shown up to users automatically through the application.
3. Prizes are awarded online inside the application or physically outside the application, and the application determines the method of delivering online or physical prizes as we deem appropriate.
4. Competitions are managed automatically through the application, and you release us from any liability arising from any technical or unintentional error in managing competitions.
1. The application provides an online store through which some of our digital products and services are provided, and the user can buy any of them by points or virtual currency or paying money through our approved payment methods.
2. Our digital services and products are used inside the application, and the user will not be able to use our services physically outside the application or through any other websites or applications.
3. We provide our digital services and products according to the description and features set by us for each service or product, and the application shall not provide any features that are not advertised through the store, and the store does not provide guarantees that the services and products will meet the expectations of the user.
4. The store services may be not available from time to time for various reasons, and you release us from any liability arising from the store’s stopped working temporarily or permanently.
(9) Return and order cancellation policy
Products shipped by The Walking Challenge App can be returned within 15 days of receiving the shipment in most cases. However, there are different policies or requirements for some products.
Return requests will only be processed in the following cases:
- The product is not damaged.
- The product is no different from what was shipped to you.
- The product will be returned in the same condition it was when received (with the original brand/manufacturer’s box or packaging and, if applicable, any user manual, warranty card and all accessories).
After your product has been received by the courier, it may take up to one week for them to receive and process your return. It can take up to two weeks for Market Seller orders. After the returned product has been processed, it may take up to 5-7 business days for the refund to appear on your payment card statement.
Clothes, shoes and accessories
- These products are eligible for return and full refund within 30 days of delivery. In the rare event of a damaged, defective or different product being delivered, you can also choose a free replacement (if available).
- Please keep the product in original condition (new and unused), with brand outer box, brand/price tags attached, warranty cards and original accessories in manufacturer’s packaging for a successful refund/exchange.
- Products such as women’s and men’s underwear, underwear sets, stockings and stockings cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons. However, in the rare event that a damaged, defective or different product is delivered to you, you can reach out to us for a solution.
(10) Payment Policy
1. The user shall be bound to charge his credit in his wallet in the application and the service or product fee shall be directly deducted from the user’s wallet and the services shall be suspended when credit is completely consumed and the application shall not any services of recovering the amounts deposited in the portfolio. Thus, the user has to exploit them through buying the services and products available via the application.
2. The application provides the user with the following payment methods (Payment through the electronic payment gateway).
3. The whole digital product fee is deducted from the user’s balance user in the wallet when requesting to subscribe or purchase.
4. Bank transfers may be charged and therefore these charges are borne by the user/user.
5. The user bears the responsibility for the whole payment process, and therefore we do not bear any errors in the payment process.
6. The user must maintain the confidentiality of his payment data, and he must be careful to avoid using suspicious methods or unlicensed software.
1. The digital products sold through the application are not returnable, so if the product matches the description and there is no mistake in delivery by the application, the user will not be able to claim the return of the digital product.
2. The application has the right at any time to modify any of the terms and conditions of the return policy, and the modifications will be applied to the services immediately from the date the modifications are approved via the application.
(12) Conditions of Using Application
1. You expressly agree that you are personally liable for the use by you of the application “Walking Challenge”. The services Walking Challenge application are available in all parts of the world and you declare and agree that you are bound by all the terms and conditions provided for in this agreement regardless of the state to which you belong or through which you enter into the application or on whose territory the services of the application are received.
2. The application must be used legally and in accordance with the objectives and purposes declared by our part, and that this use should be serious and the users shouldn’t use the application for the purposes of fraud, scam, illegal communication, fake communication or harming to any party.
3. You shall be liable for the lack of the serious and credible use of the application and you shall be bound to compensate for any losses or damages caused to the application as a result of any illegal use or not permitted by us.
4. The user shall maintain the reputation of the application, not to offend the application directly or indirectly, does not cause us direct or indirect damages, and does not cause us any legal claims.
5. We may at any time conduct modifications or improvements we consider appropriate and necessary for increasing the efficiency of the application. The user shall be bound with any directions or instructions provided by the application to him in this regard. We shall be entitled at any time to cancel all or some of the services we provide.
6. The content is provided through Walking Challenge application for information purposes only, and for the purposes of providing our services exclusively, and it should not be dedicated for any content, applications or bodies that are not ours.
7. The data available through the application may include some unintentional errors, so you exempt us from any liability arising from this. Also, you undertake to contact us to inquire and request to correct any errors in the data.
8. The user must check any content available through the application, check its authenticity and accuracy and to conduct due diligence like the person who is keen to handle the content.
9. Walking Challenge application doesn’t bear any legal liability arising from the content available through the application, and you explicitly exempt us from doing so. The application “Walking Challenge” doesn’t provide any guarantee and shall not incur any liability in relation to the modernity, commonness, precision and quality of information received by the user via the application.
10. You promise the instructions of the application in relation to your account including the methods of using the account or the additional services as well as all precautions of use.
11. The user shall be bound not to cause any annoyance or bothering to the application users or threat them, blackmail them, transmit or send a content that represents a discrimination or racialism, the contempt of peoples, cultures, religions or any other content that contradict with our conditions or the laws.
12. The user undertakes to precisely enter the information required to be entered in the application and he shall be responsible for regularly reviewing this information for the purpose of correcting, modifying or renewing it as long as you have new information regarding this and you are required to keep all the data and documents proving that.
13. In case you have provided incorrect, unprecise, non-synchronized, or incomplete information or in case we have reasonable reasons to suspect that this information is incorrect, unprecise, non-synchronized, in complete or inconsistent with this agreement of use and without prejudice to any other rights under this agreement or the law, we will suspend or cancel your membership.
14. The liability of using or depending on the information that is received or reached by the user through the services of the application “Walking Challenge” shall completely lie on this user.
15. The application “Walking Challenge” doesn’t provide any guarantees that this application, its servers or the messages are free from viruses or other harmful components.
16. You declare that the application “Walking Challenge” is an internet – based service and in spite of exerting our best to keep information safe, we can’t guarantee that information received or transmitted by the user while using the application is safe at all times.
17. The application “Walking Challenge” can’t assure that each user of the application is actually the person he claims to be.
18. We make available advanced services or develop the current services for making available safe services to our users. Also, we work continuously for improving our services. Thus, we try to recognize the nature of the use by the users via questionnaires and tests in connection with the new advantages we make available. Also, we attempt to provide our services worldwide.
19. The application doesn’t guarantee that the services or part of them work on all mobile phone. Also, for the devices on which the application works, there might be a delay or breakdowns due to a breakdown in the internet. Consequently, you exempt us from liability therefor.
20. Our role shall be limited to making available our platform through which the users communicate under their personal liability. We may at any time conduct modifications or improvements we consider appropriate and necessary for increasing the efficiency of the application. The user shall be bound with any directions or instructions provided by the application to him in this regard. We shall be entitled at any time to cancel all or some of the services we provide.
(13) Granted Licences
1. through being bound by the conditions of use or any conditions of the service and through paying any applied fees, the application grants you a limited and unexclusive licence that is non-assignable and may not be subleased to have access to the non-commercial use of the services of the application “Walking Challenge”. This licence doesn’t involve the reselling or any commercial use of any of our services or their content. Also, it doesn’t involve any copy of the information available about the account in the favour of third parties or the use of means of getting data as well as any use of the tools of collecting and eliciting the similar data.
2. He shall license us to publish his content via the application. At first, the user must have the intellectual property rights connected with the content (copyrights, rights of trade marks) and he enjoys the rights determined to him under the law. However, the user shall license us to transmit this content via our services. This license shall be international and non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensed and without reserved rights for hosting the content, copying, modifying, distributing, providing showing, playing, translating it as well as creating works derived from it, and sharing it with any user other than you and with the service providers belonging to us.
3. The user might solely choose to delete the content through deleting any poster, image or any content individually published and the user might delete completely his account and this means the deleting of all the contents available inside the account and this doesn’t mean to delete finally the content because this content might have been shared with others. Thus, the content shall not be completely deleted except after these persons have finally deleted it. Also, we might not be able to delete finally the content from our services for technical reasons. But we will delete finally the content within 90 days from the time of deleting it.
4. You entitle us to update the application version that you have downloaded on your phone or device.
5. You entitle us to use your data such as the name, the profile of your personal file in the application in relation to the activities you have done via the application such as your interest in a certain event or the recording of your like of the content or adding a comment in connection with the content. This will appear to the other users and friends.
6. You may not reproduce or make typical copy of this application, copy, sell, resell any part of it or use it in a different way for purposes of commercial or non-commercial exploitation of it without having an express written consent by the application “Walking Challenge”.
7. You shall be prohibited as a user to publish any links involving software or viruses or aiming at any deception or online hacking.
8. You shall be prohibited in any way to intervene the working method of the application or to publicize in any way that you represent us contrary to reality.
(14) Illegal Practices
1. The user shall be bound not to publish and illegal content via the services of the application including the content doing wrong to us, to our users, to any person o other bodies.
2. The user shall be bound not to cause any annoyance or bothering to the application users or threat them, blackmail them, transmit or send a content that represents a discrimination or racialism, the contempt of peoples, cultures, religions or any other content that contradict with our conditions or the laws.
3. The user shall be bound not to send or transmit any harmful links or software, viruses or any unsafe files via the application.
4. The user shall be bound not to send or transmit any porn or immoral content, bad words, cursing, libel or insult.
5. The user shall be bound not to send or transmit any content, information, data, images, video that violates the human right to privacy and it shall be stipulated for publishing this content that he has the consent of its owner.
6. The user shall be bound not to publish, copy, modify or republish any content protected by copyright and the user must have the consent of the owner of the copyright or the owner of the materials and moral rights connected with the application.
7. The user shall be bound to notify us in case he discovers any illegal use of the application or any of the services.
8. The user undertakes to report immediately in case of penetrating the account or its theft as well as discovering any illegal use of this account in the application in order for us to be able to take the technical actions necessary for maintaining the account.
(15) Third Parties
1. The third parties may assist us in providing our services, and the application release its legal responsibility for any direct or indirect, intentional or unintentional errors made by the third parties which provide services through the application.
2. Terms and conditions of third parties may be applied to the user, and these are not subject to our control and therefore the user must access to and agree on these policies before benefiting from the services provided by the third parties through us.
(16) Reviews Policy
Walking Challenge application allows the users who are registered in the application to add reviews, and these reviews shall be subject to the following terms and controls:
1. The comment must be related to the services being commented upon, and to include a description of the user’s experience with the user, the features or the defects of the service.
2. Walking Challenge application does not accept any offensive comments that violations this agreement or violates any applicable laws.
3. Walking Challenge application does not accept any comments that include offence to the application, any users, individuals, companies, countries, cultures, customs, traditions, norms, any services companies, competing companies, etc.
4. Walking Challenge application does not accept any comments that include any promotion of services or goods that are not ours, and it is prohibited to include any software, external links or content that is not related to the products.
5. Walking Challenge application does not accept any comments that include any promotion of services or goods that are not ours, and it is prohibited to include any software, external links or content that is not related to the products.
6. Walking Challenge application reserves the right to delete the comments that violate the provisions of this agreement while reserving all our legal rights and compensation.
7. Any person or entity affected by the comments provided by the user reserves all his \ its rights to appropriate compensations with all legal and judicial claims.
(17) Intellectual Property Rights
1. “Walking Challenge” and logos connected with it shall be our trademarks and/or our services marks. All the contents included or available within the services of the application “Walking Challenge” such as (texts, logos, pictures, graphs, voice, recordings, icon buttons, digital contents, materials that are uploaded, software and collection of data) shall be the property of the application and shall be protected by the international copyrights laws.
2. Any imitation or plagiarism of the application or some of its services (including ideas, texts, symbols and software) shall be deemed to be a violation of our copyrights for which we will take all the legal procedures against the perpetrator of the said violations. Reproduction of trademarks or commercial designs of the application “Walking Challenge” in any media or advertising means shall be prohibited without a written permission from us.
(18) Legal Liability
1. You shall be bound by all the laws and regulations in relation to your use of the application and shall incur all the liability arising from your breach of the laws and regulations also you shall be bound by all the terms and conditions provided for in this agreement.
2. The application confronts the harmful behaviors that might take place through our services and we shall remove any illegal content in case one of the users reports it or in case we have discovered this illegal content, we shall remove it automatically. Also, we block the breaching accounts or suspend them for a period of time. Also, we communicate with the law enforcement bodies for encountering the illegal acts.
3. You acknowledge your full legal liability in case of your breach of all the clauses provided for in this agreement and we shall be entitled to take all the actions against you including the suspension or cancellation of your membership or resorting to judiciary.
4. The application “Walking Challenge” doesn’t ensure to take actions against all the violations of this agreement. Not taking legal procedures in relation to any of the cases of violation shall not mean a waiver of our right to take these procedures at any time we consider appropriate.
5. We provide our services “as they are available” without any promises or guarantees of any kind whether express or implied through the use of this application, it’s content or services provided by it.
6. The application “Walking Challenge” shall not be legally liable for losses or damages whatsoever that might arise from using this application including but limited to the direct and indirect damages.
7. The application “Walking Challenge”, its officials and employees shall not be legally liable to you or to another party for any direct or indirect loss or any other cost that might arise from, in connection with the performance of this agreement or the provisions of our services.
8. You agree to compensate the application “Walking Challenge” and to acquit its liability as well as defending it against all the actions and claims brought or claimed by third parties as a result of your use of application or due to the violation of these conditions and terms or the breach of the rights of the other users.
(19) Disclaimer of Liability
1. The user release us from the responsibility for all the illegitimate activities which are not our and may occur through the application, the application cannot control all the actions carried through it, and the affected must inform us to take the necessary actions towards stopping the source of the damage.
2. The application may discontinue from time to time and it may permanently discontinue, whether for voluntary or involuntary reasons, and therefore you exempt us from any legal responsibility in case of a permanent or temporary discontinuing of the application or any of its services.
3. The application provides its guarantees for funds paid through the application, the application does not provide guarantees for funds traded outside the application and we do not provide any guarantees for their return.
4. The application is not responsible for any comments or content posted through it, or for any communications within or outside the application. Also, the application is not responsible in any way for the processes of buying made between the user and the user.
1. The application does not provide any type of insurance or compensations to any of its users, subscribers, and anyone who uses the application and its services at its own responsibility, and the application will not be responsible to face any of the users for any reason resulting from the use of the application or its services or apply our terms and policies.
2. The user shall be bound to compensate us full compensation for all material and moral damages arising from unlawful acts he/she performs through the application, or generally arising from his use of the application, non-compliance with any of its terms and conditions or non-compliance with applicable laws.
(21) Communications and Notifications
1. The application communicates with you from time to time through the contact details you have provided to us, and under this agreement you authorize us to communicate with you electronically or by telephone.
2. In the case you do not wish to receive communications from us, you must notify us, but this means that our services may stop for you permanently.
3. Any notifications the application wants to report to the users take place through their contact details, and the user is presumed to know about the notification as soon as the application sends it to him.
4. In the case that the user wishes to send us notifications, this must be done through our means of communication available via the application pages.
(22) Amendments and Additions
2. The application will not be obliged to notify any of its users, so you must review this agreement before any process you make through the application, we will update (the Release Date) whenever there is any modification to this agreement.
3. Accordingly you acknowledge the right of Walking Challenge application at any time and without prior notice and at its sole discretion to review these terms and conditions or impose new terms and conditions related to Walking Challenge application services.
4. You are responsible for periodically revising this agreement to revise any modification to those terms and conditions, and any use or access to our services by you after the modifications we have made is considered an express consent to them by you and an acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
1. The application has the right to cancel any of the services available through it, adjust the application completely, change it or change its activity.
1. This agreement is annulled on its own with the user who violates any of the terms and conditions stipulated in it, breaches our financial rights, or breaches any other legal obligations required.
2. All legal effects arising prior to the annulment of this agreement remain in force and apply between the parties, and this agreement ceases to entail its effects from the date of annulment only, unless there are continuing obligations in this agreement so in this case the user shall be bound to them even with the annulment of this agreement.
3. In the case that the agreement is annulled for the user, the application reserves all its legal rights in judicial claims and compensation for illegitimate use by the user.
4. The user is prohibited from accessing to our services in the case of the agreement being annulled without obtaining our express consent, and in the case that the user violates that, we will block his access to the application.
(25) Transfer of right and transfer of debt
1. “Walking Challenge” application has the right to transfer all its legal rights, which is known as transfer of right to any other people. It also has the right to transfer all its obligations to any other people which is known as debt transfer, without referring to the user or obtaining his consent.
2. The user doesn’t have the right to transfer any of his rights and obligations with the system of transfer of right or transfer of debt without obtaining our express consent, and each waiver by the user of his rights or the transfer of his obligations to others shall be null.
The interpretation and implementation of the items of this document is subject to the regulations applicable in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and these terms are not limited to the items contained in it, but extend to include all the legal provisions regulating civil and commercial relations applicable in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia so far as they were a complementary rules and do not directly or indirectly conflict with the items of this document.
The Saudi judiciary shall adjudicate disputes arising about the interpretation or implementation of any item of this document, and in case that any item is excluded by a judicial decision, this is without prejudice to the competence of other items and that the items remain valid and productive for its legal effects unless the application cancels the agreement.
(28) Arabic Language
The language of the document is Arabic, and if it is translated into any other language, the Arabic text is applicable before all the official and unofficial bodies if the foreign translation conflicts with it.
(29) Contact us
If you have any inquiries, you can contact us through the contact form on the application.